Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What a Year!

Let's pretend that I really wrote and posted this post in June. Let's pretend I'm not horribly behind posting to this blog. Let's pretend that I did this during the summer instead of binge-watching shows on Netflix. Thanks for playing along. Now let's see if I can get caught up!

Last year was a great year in the FSUS Library!  Once again our circulation was high.  Students visited the library a record high 57,209 times during the year (this number doesn't include visits as whole classes).  I was able to collaborate with more FSUS teachers than ever before to teach information literacy skills to our K-12 students.  In fact, I taught collaboratively with every English/Language Arts teacher in our middle and high schools.  I'm thrilled about this and am really excited about this year's collaborations.




1 comment:

  1. Jennifer - I love your reports! I've been trying to think of a good graphic way to display my statistics. What program did you use to put it together?

    ReplyDelete