Thursday, November 29, 2012

Scratch and Sniff!

This summer at ALA, I bought a package of popcorn-scented scratch and sniff bookmarks from Upstart. They were a BIG hit with the kids, so I have since ordered several different scents for the kids. (Not pictured: popcorn, candy canes, or s'mores.)

Upstart is merging with Demco in December, so beginning then you can order these great, super fun, uber popular bookmarks from Demco. They're $6.95/100 bookmarks, but if you order 10 or more, the price drops to $6.50 each. They have 28 different scents to choose from... which is the hardest part of doing the order.

I have to say... these scratch and sniff bookmarks take me right back to childhood. I LOVED scratch and sniff stickers when I was a kid. (We were members of a Sticker Club at a store in the Clearwater Mall, and I would get really excited if the sticker of the month was a scratch and sniff!)


No comments:

Post a Comment