Sunday, September 16, 2012

Something's Fishy in the Library

Meet the newest member of the FSUS Library team!  His name is... um, well, we don't know yet.

This boy betta needs a name... so of course I'm letting the kids name him!  We've taken name nominations, and this week the students will vote to choose his name.  Some suggestions have been: Red Feather, Bob, and Sushi.  I'll keep you posted.

On our fish's first day in the library, a 3rd grade boy proclaimed, "FINALLY we got a REAL fish in this library!"  I'm not sure why this "finally" happened or what un-"real" fish we already had in the library, but I'm glad I could make the kids happy.



2 comments:

  1. You're so nice! My library kids always wanted a dog. Or an elevator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm sure my kids would love a library dog or cat, but I draw the line at animals that live in a tank. :)

    ReplyDelete